Rose Gold Prettiness with JewelleryBox.co.uk

Jewellery has never been a huge part of my day to day style, I own dozens of necklaces and a few pairs of earrings but it's something that I never reach for on a daily basis. Mostly it's just a case of forgetting and having to quickly rush out the door or never knowing quite how to work a statement necklace. But recently I've found myself getting into small, more dainty bits of jewellery that can transition easily from day to night, particularly of the rose gold variety. I was recently contacted by the people over at JewelleryBox.co.uk  (who sent me the loveliest email, I should add) asking if I would like to try some of their products and after a quick glance at their website and some of their really delicate looking rose gold pieces, I just couldn't resist!




Launched in 2014 with over 8000 pieces, Jewellery Box really has something for everyone. You can shop by metal, type of jewellery piece, occasion and recipient. Their aim is to offer real, quality jewellery at affordable, costume jewellery prices. The lovely Gemma chose three different rose gold pieces for me to try out and they arrived super quick in beautiful packaging. I love when companies put in that little bit of extra effort when wrapping products and JewelleryBox.co.uk definitely don't disappoint from the traditional brown paper to the cute little gift tags and even some super cute pastel pegs.

The first piece I received (and quite possibly my favourite piece) was the Rose Gold Arrow Necklace Chain (£7.35). This really pretty necklace comes on a super fine 16 inch chain with a delicate little arrow charm at the end, it goes perfectly with my rose gold arrow ring from Coconut Lane. This is really the kind of piece you can wear with anything and on me it hangs just off my neck so will look perfect with something a little lower cut.


I was also sent this beautiful Fine Belcher Infinity Bracelet (£3.87), this goes perfectly with the two other pieces I received and is the perfect daytime bracelet, beautifully understated, again on a super fine rose gold dipped chain. I love this different take on the infinity symbol, having the two hoops linked together. I think this would make the perfect friendship bracelet and at such an affordable price, you could get one for each of your friends!


The final bracelet is very similar to the last piece with a chain of the same length. The Rose Gold Tree Branch Bracelet (£6.85) is another really simple yet elegant piece. I think this would look really beautiful on its own or layered up with a few other pieces and the rose gold just adds that really pretty feminine touch. Personally I'd wear this in the daytime and then paired up with a few other accessories for a night out.



Have you ever tried anything from www.JewelleryBox.co.uk?

12 comments

  1. I've never tried anything from Jewellery Box, but oh my you are tempting me. I love anything rose gold!

    Parie x
    classandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! I absolutely love all kinds of dainty necklaces and bracelets, they look so chic and classy and go with every outfit. The tree branch bracelet is my favourite! :) I've never tried anything from JewelleryBox before but I've seen tons of photos of their jewelry on Twitter and Instagram.


    www.saarasofia.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pieces! Rose gold is definitely my favorite!

    Renee | Lose The Road

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute pieces of jewellery, rose gold makes a nice change. I need to check out their range, I’m in need of some present ideas. =^-^=

    Sam | Momentarily Dreaming

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! Love the designs! The packaging also looks so cute :) xo

    Char | www.charslittleblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love how dainty the pieces are. so beautiful for day to day wear.


    loovelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. These pieces are so pretty! Love the rose gold x

    heart-autumn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a few pieces on the way from them and I'm so excited - every thing is so pretty!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dainty rose gold jewellery is honestly one of my weaknesses. It's so darn pretty!
    I received a few items from Jewellery Box and I adore each of them. x

    Kathryn | Chapters of Kat

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such pretty pieces! I love me some rose gold as well haha
    Kathy x
    www.alongcamekathy.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  11. I also worked with Jewellerybox and they sent me some gorgeous silver pieces (I do love rose gold but it doesn't work well on me). They have so many gorgeous things on their website x

    Becky @ The Little Blog of Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love dainty jewellery pieces like these and love them even more when they are rose gold! Jewellery Box are such a fab brand too, I've loved working with them in the past x

    Beauty with charm | Benefit Cheekathon Giveaway

    ReplyDelete