The Embroidered Shoes You NEED

If there's one trend recently that I've been really digging, it's embroidery. On shoes, dresses, bags, everything. There's something about the simple addition of a few floral elements that can really bring what would have been a simple piece of clothing to life, whether it's a shirt, shoes, dress or jeans. And I have found THE best pair of embroidered mules to share with you, seriously, when I saw these I instantly fell in love. And the best part? They're only £16.

If you hadn't guessed already, these shoes are from the one and only Primark. I have a bit of a love hate relationship with Primarni, in all honestly I mostly just go in for homeware these days as I never come across anything I really like in the clothing sections. Not to mention, I don't even know where to start in the Manchester Primark, it's an absolute maze at the best of times. That was until last week. when I spotted these beauties.



Mules or just generally shoes like this are totally out of my comfort zone. I tend to avoid anything that cuts me off at the ankle or across the foot as I don't like how they make my legs look so much shorter but these sit really nicely in the perfect place across the front of my foot. Additionally, the platform means that they're really not that high and they're actually incredibly comfortable to wear and walk in. I can definitely see myself rocking these to work in the day with jeans and a white bardot shirt, though I think any pink, red or green would work really nicely too. They're perfect for transitioning to the evening too whether that be in the same outfit or a nice black midi wrap dress. The lovely embroidery of flower and butterflies also repeats on the block heel so they're absolutely gorgeous from all angles.



I've pulled together a few more of my current favourite embroidery picks from across a few different places to share with you. I'm particularly loving the mesh and embroidery combination ever even adding in a bit of the gingham trend. Definitely a trend I'll be buying more of!


Are you loving the embroidery trend too? Any pieces you've recently picked up?

8 comments

  1. Those shoes are so cute!! although I would never be able to work on them


    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so pretty, no way are they only £16!! Loving everything embroidered right now x

    heart-autumn.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG you're so right I need these shoes in my life.. I really hope the embroidery trend stays around for awhile.. loving the black leotard as well would look great with high waisted jeans

    Ronnie
    www.veronicabizzarri.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so in love with embroidery trend as well - these are flipping gorgeous, can't believe they're primark!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahhh these shoes are the cutest, can't believe how affordable they are!

    Olivia / Olivia Roses

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my god, these are EVERYTHING! I'm in love with the embroidery! x

    Francisca | www.franciscamay.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh they are so beautiful! I'm obsessed with embroidery everything at the moment xx

    Alice Anne // Annie Writes Beauty

    ReplyDelete